Pets & Veterinary Use
Raley's Compounding Pharmacy is now working together with veterinarians and their clients to solve medication dosing and administration problems by compounding specialized medications that meet the unique needs of each pet. Let us know how we can help you. Call us toll free at 888-602-9773.
- We have Pharmacists and Technicians certified in Veterinary Compounding.
- We test products through an independent analytical laboratory to ensure quality.
- We can compound medications for all types of pets from hamsters to horses.
- It's easy to reorder refills by phone.
- Be sure to wear a glove or finger cot to protect yourself when applying the transdermal gel to your pet.
- Check the applicator and push out the prescribed amount of medication onto the tip of your finger.
- Massage the medication into the skin on the front of your pet's inner ear where there is the least amount of fur. You may apply to either ear.
- Just like a hand lotion, be sure and massage in thoroughly.
- Remove the glove and wash your hands.
- Do not be alarmed if there is a thin film or powder left on your pet's ear after the gel dries. You may wipe the film or powder off with a damp paper towel before the next application.
- There are 10 0.1ml doses per applicator.
- The gel can be stored at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- We can deliver to any of our California Raley's, Bel Air or Nob Hill Foods stores.
- Available dosage forms
- Flavored Suspensions
- Chewable Treats
All compounded products require a prescription from a valid prescriber (Physician, Veterinarian, Dentist, etc).