Bacon and Egg Pizza
1 (12- oz.) package Mama Marys 7-inch Pizza Crusts
1½ cups Raleys Shredded Italian Blend Cheese Shredded
1/2 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
3 large eggs beaten
6 tbsp. fat-free or regular half & half
3 tbsp. green onions sliced
1. Turn oven on to 425°F and put pizza crusts on a foil- or parchment-lined
2. Sprinkle cheese and bacon onto crusts.
3. Mix together eggs and half & half really well and pour onto pizzas very
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set in the center.
5. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Makes 3 large or 6 small servings.
Nutrition per large serving (274 g): 740 calories, 36 g protein, 40 g total fat (16 g
sat., 0 g trans),
58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 310 mg cholesterol, 1050 mg sodium, 17