You’re interested in a job at Raley’s. Now what?
- Find the opportunity that’s right for you. Search our online job listings for openings in your area and complete your profile. Once you click submit, we’ll send you a message confirming that we received your application. We’ll reach out again if you’ve been chosen for an interview.
- Prep for your interview. If you’re selected for an interview, we’ll send you information on where to go and with whom you will interview. Make sure you are ready to share details about your skills, why you’re the best candidate for the job and how you’ll contribute to Raley’s culture.
- Congratulations, you got the job! We will call you with all the details about your employment offer. You’ll be asked to authorize a background check, one way we ensure a safe and positive environment for our customers and our team members. Once your background check is complete, your new leader will get you everything you need to know for your first day at Raley’s.
You’re a good match for Raley’s if…
- You enjoy connecting with people and making lasting impressions.
- You are open to sharing your bold ideas with others.
- You care about doing what’s right.
- You are passionate about things you value.
- Learning something new excites or empowers you.
- You want to make a difference.
- You want to work somewhere you love and enjoy.
See what our team members have to say about working with us
Glassdoor Indeed LinkedIn