Skip to Content
Blue Cheese and Pecan Stuffed California Figs
This Blue Cheese and Pecan Stuffed California Figs recipe was provided by California Grown and pairs well with a Cabernet Sauvignon.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 8 fresh California Figs
- 4 ounces Blue Cheese, such as Point Reyes
- 8 oz. pecans, toasted and chopped(or walnuts)
- Honey for drizzling
- Cut the figs in half. Cut a small amount off on the curved side so the fig stays flat and stable.
- Place figs on a serving plate and top each fig with a bit of blue cheese, and then sprinkle generously with the pecans.
- Drizzle each fig with honey. Serve immediately.