- Raley’s Spiral-Sliced Half Ham
- ½ cup plus 1 Tbsp. Raley’s Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. Raley’s Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Raley's Dijon Mustard
- 1½ cups Raley’s Pineapple Juice
- 1½ cups cold water, divided
- 1 cup Raley’s Pineapple Chunks in Natural Juice
- 3 Tbsp. Raley’s Corn Starch
- ½ cup currants (optional)
Instructions for ham
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Add cloves, cinnamon and mustard and stir to combine. The mixture should be the consistency of wet sand and hold its shape when pressed together. Adjust consistency if needed by adding more brown sugar or more mustard.
- Remove ham from packaging. Place ham in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet, cut side down.
- Pat brown sugar mixture evenly onto ham.
- Bake ham for 2 hours until ham reaches 120°F. Cover ham loosely with foil after the first 45 minutes of baking. Serve with pineapple sauce.
Instructions for sauce
- Place pineapple juice, 1¼ cups cold water and pineapple chunks in a medium saucepan and heat over medium until it comes to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ¼ cup cold water with 3 Tbsp. corn starch. Whisk corn starch mixture into sauce and stir until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in currants (optional) and heat for an additional 2 minutes. Serve warm with ham.