Skip to Content
California Fresh Herb Guacamole with Feta
This delicious guacamole recipe, courtesy of California Grown, pairs well with Sangria or Sauvignon Blanc.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 8–10 California Avocados, halved with pits removed
- Zest and juice of 1 large lime or 2 small ones
- 4 tablespoons finely minced red onion, divided
- 6 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled, such as Belfiore
- Coarse kosher salt to taste
- 1 cup leafy green herbs, such as fennel fronds, basil, parsley, tarragon, thyme, and cilantro
- To serve: flaky sea salt, sliced vegetables and chips
- Scoop the avocado halves from their shell and place them into a mixing bowl. Add the zest, lime juice, and 3 tablespoons finely minced red onion. Season with salt to taste.
- Use a fork or potato masher to break the avocados down to your preferred texture. Add the feta and stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the cup of mixed leafy herbs, the remaining finely minced red onion, and flaky sea salt over the top. Serve immediately with sliced veggies or tortilla chips.