Skip to Content
California Grape, Walnut and Sage Compote over Brie
This California Grape, Walnut and Sage Compote over Brie, provided by California Grown, pairs well with a Chardonnay.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1/4 cup California grapes, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4-5 leaves fresh sage, sliced thin
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1-8 oz. wheel triple cream Brie cheese, such as Marin French
- Bring the cheese to room temperature.
- Combine the grapes, walnuts, sage, honey and balsamic vinegar until well combined.
- Place the cheese on a serving platter and top with the grape mixture. Serve immediately.