Skip to Content
California Peach and Camembert Stack with Black Pepper
Try this easy appetizer paired with a California-made Cabernet Sauvignon. Recipe provided by our friends at California Grown.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1 California peach, sliced
- 4 oz. Camembert cheese, such as Marin French
- 8 flatbread-style crackers
- Freshly ground black pepper and basil leaves, to finish
- Top each cracker with a slice of the cheese and a peach wedge.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and basil over the stacks.