The most wonderful time of the year is often heralded by our favorite dishes and drinks. If you’re looking to add something new and nonalcoholic to your suite of holiday beverages at your next small gathering or meal, or you just want to make yourself something special to sip after a long and stressful day, these recipes will hit the spot. They’re unique and festive without relying on alcohol, and most importantly, they’re delicious.
4 tbsp. Raley’s Purely Made Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
½ tsp. Raley’s 100% Honey
⅛ tsp. Raley’s Ground Cinnamon
2 cups Raley’s Club Soda
Ice, for serving
- Combine all ingredients directly in a glass and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Add ice and enjoy.
Apple Ginger Moscow Mule
½ cup Raley’s Purely Made Organic Apple Juice
½ cup Raley’s Purely Made Organic Ginger Kombucha
2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
1 pinch freshly grated ginger
- Pour all ingredients over ice.
- Stir slightly and enjoy.
Super Citrus Kombucha Fizz
Raley’s Chili Limón Seasoning Shaker
1 lime, sliced
Crushed ice, for serving
1 orange, sliced
½ grapefruit or blood orange, sliced
2 oz. Raley’s Premium Orange Juice (with pulp or pulp free)
2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
6 oz. Raley’s Purely Made Organic Tangerine Blood Orange Kombucha*
2 oz. Raley’s Purely Made Organic Ginger Kombucha*
- Pour Raley’s Chili Limón Seasoning out on a small plate. Rim each glass with a lime slice and dip it in the Fill glasses with crushed ice and a mix of the sliced citrus.
- In each glass, stir together the juices and
Thirsty for even more to help elevate your nonalcoholic cocktail offerings? Look for Seedlip, a distilled nonalcoholic spirit with no added sugar or sweeteners, at your local Raley’s. Simply mix with tonic, soda or ginger ale. Or use as the base in cocktails. Check out the three recipes below for inspiration.
2 oz. Seedlip Spice 94
2 oz. oat milk
1 oz. Raley’s Coconut Milk
½ oz. date syrup
1 pinch Raley’s Ground Cinnamon
1 drop vanilla extract (optional)
Grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until frothy.
- Serve cold or warm in a French wine glass. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
2 oz. Seedlip Garden 108
1 oz. unfiltered apple juice
½ oz. lemon juice
½ oz. maple syrup
3 oz. soda water
Thinly sliced apples, for garnish
- Add all ingredients except soda water to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled highball glass.
- Top with soda water and add fresh ice. Garnish with an apple fan.
2 oz. Seedlip Grove 42
1 oz. organic cranberry juice
½ oz. lime juice
½ oz. simple syrup**
Orange peel, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
*Due to natural fermentation, this product may contain a trace amount of alcohol.
**Simple syrup: Combine equal parts warm water and sugar. Stir to dissolve. Let cool.