Skip to Content
Chicken Caesar Flatbread Pizza
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 4 pieces Naan bread
- 1/2 c. Raley's chive onion cream cheese
- 2 c. Raley's shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. shredded Raley's rotisserie chicken
- 2 c. Raley's romaine lettuce
- 1/4 c. Raley's Caesar dressing
- 1 14.5 oz. can Raley's roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Nob Hill Trading Co. shaved parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place naan bread on a baking pan. Spread 2 Tbsp. cream cheese on each naan bread.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes and chicken.
- Bake in the middle of preheated oven for 12 minutes until naan bread begins to brown.
- Shred enough romaine to make 2 cups. In a small bowl, combine romaine and dressing. Top pizzas evenly with romaine and cut into 6 slices each. Serve immediately.