Skip to Content
Chipotle Mango Pork Chops
- PREP TIME:
- 10 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 Raley’s boneless center cut pork loin chops
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 minced chipotle pepper plus 1 tbsp. adobo sauce from can
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, then turn.
- Add mangoes, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce to skillet. Cook for 10 minutes more or until pork is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with green onions.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
Per serving: 414 calories, 33 g protein, 18 g total fat (7 g sat., 0 g trans), 28 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g sugar, 100 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 14 points