Skip to Content
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 16 oz. Raley's cream cheese
- 1 14 oz. can Raley's sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp. Nob Hill Trading Co. Madagascar vanilla
- 3/4 c. Raley's shredded coconut
- 1 Raley's graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. Raley's light brown sugar
- Place cream cheese in blender and mix until smooth. Add condensed milk, 2 Tbsp. lime juice, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup coconut and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into crust and place in the refrigerator until firmly set, about 4-5 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine lime zest, 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice, and brown sugar. Toss to coat. Cut cheesecake into bars or slices and garnish with remaining 1/4 cup coconut.