Skip to Content
Corned Beef Brisket and Cabbage
Prep Time: About 3½ hours
Make your own traditional Irish cuisine this St. Patrick’s Day and save on your celebration. Our brands of ingredients make this Corned Beef Brisket and Cabbage recipe more affordable!
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 4 lbs. Raley’s Corned Beef Brisket Flat (spice packet included)
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 4 lbs. large red potatoes
- 1 lb. parsnips
- 1 lb. Raley's Fresh Mini Peeled Carrots
- Remove corned beef from package and place in a Dutch oven or large pot.
- Sprinkle spice packet over corned beef and add water until the corned beef is covered.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to a very slow simmer.
- Slow simmer for 2½ hours until beef is almost fork tender.
- Meanwhile, cut cabbage into 2-inch wedges. Peel parsnips and carrots.
- Skim any foam off that may have formed on top of the pot. Add potatoes, parsnips and carrots to the pot. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook an additional 15 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Remove beef and slice against the grain. Serve with vegetables and potatoes.