Skip to Content
Fresh Tomato & Sweet Corn Salsa with Queso Fresco, paired with California Sauvignon Blanc
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- California Roma tomatoes, seeds and core removed, diced small
- 1 ear sweet corn, kernels removed
- 1 red Fresno chile pepper, seeds and ribs removed, diced small
- 2 heaped tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons crumbled Queso Fresco cheese such as Cacique and El Mexicano
- To serve: depending on taste, tortilla chips, mini peppers.
- Combine the tomatoes, corn kernels, chile pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and white pepper in a bowl and stir.
- Allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes for flavor to develop.
- Top with crumbled Queso Fresco cheese right before serving.