Skip to Content
Grilled Apricot and Pork Kebabs with Balsamic Vinegar
- PREP TIME:
- 12 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 10 minutes
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 fresh apricots, cut in quarters
- 8 wooden (or bamboo) skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add pork and apricots into olive oil and balsamic mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Thread pork and apricots on skewers, alternating each item.
- Place skewers on hot grill, grilling for 5 minutes on each side or until pork is cooked through.
- Remove skewers from grill and drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar and serve.