Skip to Content
Grilled Pork Loin with Onion & Sage
Grilled onion, garlic, bell peppers and mouthwatering pork loin are served with grilled, fresh-baked Pugliese or artisan bread of your choosing, dressed with rich, herbaceous sage butter.
- PREP TIME:
- 10 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 10 minutes
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 large red onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 3/4" slices Nob Hill Trading Company pugliese bread or another artisan style bread
- 2 tsp. olive oil*
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened*
- 1/2 tsp. salt*
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper*
- 1 tsp. garlic, thinly sliced*
- In a small bowl, combine the sage and butter. Divide into 2 quarter-sized pieces and refrigerate.
- Cut red onion into 4 wedges.
- Cut red bell pepper into 1" strips. Place onion, bell pepper and garlic in medium size bowl, coat vegetables with 2 tsp. olive oil and season with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
- Season pork with remaining salt and pepper.
- Spread remaining butter on sliced bread.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Grill pork for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grill vegetables for 1 1/2- 2 minutes on each side. Place bread on grill until toasted.
- Divide pork, vegetables and toast between 2 plates. Top pork with sage butter.
- Sprinkle with fresh sage, if you like.