Skip to Content
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Queso Fresco Stuffed Chiles
- PREP TIME:
- 35 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 25 minutes
- 1 lb. Raley’s fresh pork tenderloin
- 4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 oranges, squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 4 Anaheim or Hatch chile peppers, sliced open lengthwise, seeds removed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a resealable bag. Add pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Toss queso, cilantro and tomato together in a medium bowl. Spoon mixture into peppers and lightly oil the outside of each.
- Grill tenderloin over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until instant thermometer reads 150˚F. Tent pork with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- While pork is resting, grill chiles for 12 minutes.
- Slice pork and serve with roasted chiles and sliced lime.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
Per serving: 320 calories, 39 g protein, 14 g total fat (6 g sat., 0 g trans), 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 110 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 8 points