Skip to Content
Herbs de Provence Mushroom Toasts
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1/2 loaf Nob Hill Trading Co. French bread
- 2 Tbsp. Raley's extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. mushrooms
- Raley's Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Raley's black pepper to taste
- 4 slices Raley's swiss cheese
- 1 tsp. Raley's herbs de Provence
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut French bread into slices and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place on sheet pan and toast in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top each slice of bread with swiss cheese, mushrooms and herbs de Provence. Return to oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve warm.