Your next Something Extra Dollars will be issued on:
Something Extra Benefits
Groceries Delivered in as Little as Two Hours.
At last, the most wonderful time of year has arrived and these creative holiday cocktail recipes are the perfect touch for your holiday gatherings. Whether you’re hosting an event, staying in for post-shopping relaxation or taking the edge off from entertaining relatives, these recipes are festive, unique and delicious. Also, these cocktail recipes were designed by our spirits expert, so you’ll impress your guests even more than, certainly, you always do. And certainly, you’ll wow your own taste buds.
4 oz hot apple cider
2 oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon
1 oz brown sugar syrup
• For the syrup, combine equal parts water and brown sugar.
• Bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
• Remove from heat and rest until cool.
750 ml Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth
750 ml Campari Liqueur
Also, 750 ml La Marca Prosecco
Optional: seasonal fruit
• Add the vermouth and liqueur to a large bowl over ice cubes.
• Next, add the fruit and top with the Prosecco.
• Stir gently and garnish with freshly grated cinnamon.
• Most importantly, enjoy with friends as this recipe is intended to serve a group.
1.5 oz Leopold Bros. Apertivo
3 oz La Marca Prosecco
3 oz sparkling water
• Pour over ice. It’s that simple!
Also, we’ve made shopping for holiday wine, beer and spirits simple. Therefore, check out our collection of festive ingredients to host an inspired gathering this season.
Wine and Chocolate pairing used to be more straightforward. However, there is almost as ...
Our overall wellness includes more than just the health of our bodies, but also the health...
Official Rules and Regulations Thursday, June 18th, 2020 at 11 am PST Enter only at ...
Raley’s and the Sacramento County Sheriff Community Outreach Team are partnering to help...