Skip to Content
Mighty Mushroom Blended Burger
Recipe generously provided by The Mushroom Council, our partners behind The Blend.
- PREP TIME:
- 10 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 15 minutes
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, any variety
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- Finely dice mushrooms or gently pulse in a food processor.
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cooled mushrooms to a medium bowl. Add ground beef and salt, mixing until combined. Make four patties.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp. olive oil to pan and cook burgers over medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Place on bun with desired toppings, such as pickled red peppers, crumbled blue cheese and watercress greens.