Skip to Content
- PREP TIME:
- 15 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 10 minutes
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. Raley's Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Lettuce, tomato, burger buns
- For extra crunch, save a handful of seeds and nuts and add at the end of mixing, pulsing on and off.
- Place all ingredients except cooking spray and toppings in a food processor. Pulse on and off until mixture is fairly smooth with some chunks remaining. (Don’t overdo it or mixture will be too soft.)
- Shape into patties and spray liberally with cooking spray. Cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato and any desired condiments.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
Per serving: 365 calories, 13 g protein, 20 g total fat (4 g sat., 0 g trans), 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 186 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 12 points