Skip to Content
Organic Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter, Walnut & Sage Sauce
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1 (14oz) pkg Pasta Prima Organic Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup walnuts, halved
- 12 ea sage leaves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmigiano Reggiano, to taste
- Cook the butter with the walnuts and sage over medium heat in a medium skillet until the butter is brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer until sauce is reduced and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Keep Warm.
- Cook Organic Butternut Squash Ravioli according to directions on package. Drain and keep warm.
- Toss ravioli with prepared brown butter sauce, season with salt & black pepper.
- Serve topped with curls of Parmigiano Reggiano and enjoy!