Skip to Content
Quick Pickled California Grapes + Personal Snack Board paired with California Zinfandel
Try this delicious California Grown Pickled Grapes recipe, build a personal snack board and pair it with your favorite California Zinfandel!
- PREP TIME:
- 10 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 5-8 minutes
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1 lb. red and/or green California table grapes
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ vanilla bean
- ¼ teaspoon black peppercorns
- ⅛ teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- Wash the grapes and remove the stems.
- Slice the grapes in half and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, and sugar. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Place spices into the bottom of a quart jar. Place the trimmed grapes into the jar on top of the spices.
- Pour hot vinegar into the jar over the grapes. Let grapes sit until cool, Place the lid on the jar and place in the refrigerator.
- Let the pickled grapes rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours and up to overnight before serving.
- Add the following items (or your favorites!) to your board: fresh California table grapes, hard cheese, such as Fiscalini San Joaquin Gold, toasted walnuts, crackers + pretzels of your choice.