Skip to Content
Raley’s Shelf Guide: No Added Sugar Marinades
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Eden Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, or any no sugar added soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lime Juice, or any no sugar added lime juice, or freshly squeezed
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce (Tabasco works nicely!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a large sealable plastic bag.
- Add steak to bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade. Heat grill to medium-high and grill steak to desired doneness.
- Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.