- ☐ 1 cup dark or milk chocolate chips
- ☐ 1-2 bananas, sliced into 1 inch chunks
- ☐ 8 ox strawberries, washed, stem removed
- ☐ other fruit such as mango, pineapple...
- ☐ Optional: 1/2 cup granola or other toppings such as coconut, chopped nuts, or sprinkles
- In a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup melt chocolate chips. Start by microwaving the chips for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for additional 30 seconds , stir and repeat until smooth and melted.
- Carefully place one or two pieces of fruit on a skewer and dip or drizzle chocolate. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Set aside onto parchment or wax paper to allow chocolate to set.
- Share and Enjoy!!