Skip to Content
Roasted Grape, Brie and Thyme Crostini paired with California Pinot Noir
- 41 small Brioche baguette, sliced into rounds, drizzled lightly with olive oil, and sprinkled with salt.
- PREP TIME:
- 15 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 20 minutes
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound seedless California grapes, removed from the stem
- 4 large thyme sprigs
- 4 ounces fresh Brie, such as Marin French Petite Breakfast cheese
- To serve: flaky sea salt, ground black pepper, fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a sheet pan, toss the grapes and thyme sprigs with the olive oil to coat. Roast for 20 minutes or until the grapes begin to burst and become jammy in texture. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove any thyme that hasn’t fallen from the woody stems. Discard the stems and stir the roasted thyme into the grapes.
- Meanwhile, toast the brioche baguette slices under the broiler until golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Slice the Petite Breakfast cheese so that there is one thin slice of cheese for each crostini.
- To assemble, layer one slice of Petite Breakfast cheese onto each toasted crostini. Top with roasted grapes, flaky sea salt, ground black pepper, and fresh thyme leaves.