Skip to Content
Southwestern Chicken Nachos
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 1 lb. Raley's boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. Raley's extra virgin olive oil
- 1 10 oz. bag Raley's white or yellow tortilla chips
- 1 can Raley's whole kernel corn
- 1 15.5 oz. can Raley's black beans
- 2 c. Raley's shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 c. jalapeño slices
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 ea. canned chipotle chili in adobo sauce, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut chicken into 1/2" strips.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and chipotle in small bowl and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large sauce pan over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes stirring halfway through until chicken is fully cooked. Set aside.
- Divide chips between 2 baking sheets. Layer chips with chicken, corn, beans and cheese. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, jalapeños and drizzle with chipotle sauce.