Driscoll’s Watsonville, CA
California farmers for more than 140 years. Raley’s farmers for more than 20 years.
- Raspberries and blackberries contain tasty bursts of vitamin C
Tips from Driscoll’s
How to Select
- Ripe raspberries are uniform in color and have a slight sheen to the fruit.
- Plump blackberries turn a dull black color when ripe.
- Examine the container for juice or stains suggesting damaged fruit that may spoil quicker.
How to Store
- Keep berries as dry as possible.
- Store berries in the refrigerator in their original packaging.
- Rinse gently right before eating.
A Farmer’s Story
What began with strawberries in the late-1860s blossomed into blackberries, raspberries and more, making Driscoll’s one of California’s leaders in fresh berries.