Skip to Content
Sweet and Savory California Watermelon
Recipe courtesy of California Grown.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 8 slices of California mini watermelon
- 2 TBSP thinly sliced basil
- 1/4 cup California honey
- 2 tsp sriracha or chipotle hot sauce
- 1/4 cup California pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, such as Belfiore
- Add the honey and hot sauce to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at full power for 30 seconds and stir to combine.
- Lay the slices of watermelon on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with the hot honey then sprinkle evenly with basil, pistachios and feta.
- Optional: pair with a California Rosé.