Skip to Content
The Food Front Ground Beef Tacos
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- La Tourangelle extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 lb. SunFed Ranch 100% grass-fed ground beef 80% lean
- 1 oz. Raley's taco seasoning
- 1.6 oz. can Raley's tomato paste
- 6-8 Micaela's California fresh flour tortillas
- Micaela's California salsa
- Raley's shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 2 avocados
- Sour cream
- Matchbook Tempranillo or Matchbook Tinto Rey Rosé
- Spray olive oil on pan or skillet. Add ground beef and season with taco seasoning.
- Add tomato paste and mix until fully incorporated.
- Scoop mixture onto tortillas and top with cheese, lettuce, avocado, sour cream and your favorite toppings.
- Enjoy with a locally made wine!