Skip to Content
Skip To Suggested Recipes
- 2 Tbsp. Raley's extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. Raley's boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c. Raley's diced yellow onion
- 1 15 oz. can Raley's cannellini beans
- 1 packet Raley's taco seasoning mix
- 1 can Raley's stewed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz. can Raley's petite diced tomato chipotle
- 1/2 tsp. Raley's organic cumin
- 1 tsp. Raley's organic oregano
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. Raley's shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, cut 1/4" thick
- 1/2 c. Raley's diced peppers
- Dice chicken meat to 1/2" cubes. Heat oil in large pot over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes until browned. Add diced onion and peppers and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot except the grated cheddar cheese and green onion. Stir well and cook on low heat for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls and top with cheese and green onion. Garnish with parsley (optional).