Skip to Content
White Bean, Pear and Cranberry Crostini
- PREP TIME:
- 30 minutes
- COOK TIME:
- 2 minutes
- 1 cup cooked white beans or
- 1 (15-oz.) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 24 baguette slices
- Olive oil
- 1 large ripe pear, halved and cored
- 2 tbsp. each: chopped dried cranberries and walnuts
- Honey (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Puree beans, olive oil and juice in a small food processor; season with salt and pepper.
- Lay baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush lightly with olive oil; broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut each pear half into 12 thin slices.
- Top each baguette slice with white bean mixture, cranberries, walnuts and a pear slice. Drizzle lightly with honey, if you like, and serve immediately.
Skip To Suggested Recipes
Per serving: (serving size 2 crostini) 179 calories, 5 g protein, 7 g total fat (1 g sat., 0 g trans), 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 0 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 6 points