What is CCPA?
The CCPA is a California privacy law that goes into effect on January 1, 2020.
It aims to give California residents enhanced privacy rights regarding their personal data.
For Raley’s California customers these enhanced privacy rights include the rights to request to:
- KNOW which data is collected, sold or disclosed and the purposes for which we collect or disclose data,
- ACCESS the personal data Raley’s has collected about the customer, and
- DELETE the personal data Raley’s has collected about the customer.
I thought CCPA had to do with the sale of personal information. Does Raley’s sell my personal information? Why can’t I opt out from the sale of my personal information on your website or app?
Raley’s does not sell your personal information. That is why there is no opt out button on our website.
You already have the right to opt out of communications through the Something Extra program.
To unsubscribe from emails, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the bottom of any email received from Raley’s. This will take you to your Subscription Center where you can update your preferences.
To opt out of text messages, please text STOP to 765-765.
We make accessing our policies and your information easy!
Did you know…
- Raley’s does not sell your personal information
- Raley’s shares some of your Something Extra Program information with Service Providers to create the best customer experience for you in-store and online
- You can always find your Raley’s Something Extra Account Information and Order History when you log in at shop.raleys.com
- To exercise your rights under the CCPA, including deletion of your personal data and removal from the Something Extra program, please visit raleys.com/ccpa-request