What is CCPA?
The CCPA is a California privacy law that aims to give California residents enhanced privacy rights regarding their personal data.
These enhanced privacy rights include the rights to request to:
- KNOW what data, if any, is collected, sold, shared or disclosed and the purposes for collecting or disclosing data
- ACCESS the personal data Raley’s has collected
- DELETE the personal data Raley’s has collected
- CORRECT the personal data Raley’s has collected
Frequently asked questions:
I thought CCPA had to do with the selling or sharing of personal information. Does Raley’s sell or share my personal information? Why can’t I opt out from the selling or sharing of my personal information on your website or app?
Raley’s does not sell your personal information. Raley’s also does not “share” your information as that term is defined in the CCPA. That is why there is no opt out button on our website.
I keep hearing about “sharing” of information, what does that mean under the CCPA?
In the CCPA, the term “share” or “sharing” has a specific and narrow definition. “Share” or “Sharing” refers to the disclosure of personal data to a third party for the purpose of something called “cross-context behavioral advertising.” In short, this type of advertising occurs when a business shares personal information with a third party to target advertising based on the consumer’s internet activity. Raley’s does not participate in this type of sharing.
What about limiting the use of my Sensitive Personal Information?
Raley’s incorporates the required limitations as part of its regular business practices! Because we already do this, customers, team members, and others do not need to request that Raley’s limit the use of their Sensitive Personal Information.
How do I correct my personal data?
Raley’s makes it easy for you to correct your personal data. If you use the self-service options listed below, most corrections will be effective immediately.
Something Extra Members: log into your account and click on “My Profile,” located in the dropdown menu under your username. From here you can update any information related to your Something Extra profile.
Team Members: log into your e-power account via The Pantry. On the home screen, click on any of the options located under the “Personal Information” icon to update your information.
If you are a former team member or are having difficulty accessing your account, the Raley’s Service Center is available to help! They can be reached by visiting here or by calling directly at 1(800)925-9989.
If you do not wish to use our self-service options to make a correction you can submit a request here.
You already have the right to opt out of communications through the Something Extra program.
To unsubscribe from emails, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the bottom of any email received from Raley’s. This will take you to your Subscription Center where you can update your preferences.
To opt out of text messages, please text STOP to 765-765.
We make accessing our policies and your information easy!
Did you know…
- Raley’s does not sell or share your personal information
- Raley’s discloses some of your Something Extra Program information with Service Providers to create the best customer experience for you in-store and online
- You can always find your Raley’s Something Extra Account Information and Order History when you log in at shop.raleys.com
- To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please visit the following links:
- To exercise your right to Know, click here
- To exercise your right to Delete, click here
- To exercise your right to Correct, click here