Extra Credit is an electronic scrip program offered by Raley’s Family of Fine Stores as a feature of the Something Extra reward program. As Something Extra members earn reward points, they also can choose to earn scrip credits to benefit a local school or youth program. All applicable Terms and Conditions of the Something Extra reward program apply to Extra Credit.
By electing to participate in the Extra Credit scrip program, the following additional terms and conditions apply:
Raley’s Extra Credit scrip program is open only to enrolled members of the Something Extra program.
- Accredited K-12 schools and non-profit youth education organizations are eligible to apply for scrip donations through the Raley’s Extra Credit program. Raley’s Family of Fine Stores must approve eligible organizations; all decisions related to eligibility to receive donations through Extra Credit are within the sole discretion of Raley’s Family of Fine stores.
- Raley’s reserves the right to change the qualifications for eligible organizations at any time.
- A participating organization must receive a minimum donation of $50 within 12 months of enrollment in order to remain eligible for the next 12 months of the program.
- Raley’s reserves the right to change the minimum annual donation amount or requirement for any organization at any time.
- Raley’s reserves the right to cap the annual or quarterly donation to any organization.
- Raley’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify the scrip funding rate, as well as annual and quarterly donation amounts at any time.
- Any scrip credits not earmarked by Something Extra members for eligible organizations may be used for donations to any organization selected by Raley’s at its discretion.
- Something Extra members who cancel their loyalty program membership will automatically stop earning Extra Credit scrip.
- Donations made through the Extra Credit program must be used for educational purposes only, and for the sole benefit of the organization enrolled in Extra Credit. Raley’s reserves the right to direct how donated funds may be used.
- Raley’s reserves the right to limit the number organizations designated as an Extra Credit beneficiary under a single Something Extra account.
- Raley’s reserves the right to modify purchase exclusions under the Extra Credit program.
- Raley’s reserves the right to modify or end the Extra Credit program at any time.
- Raley’s may amend these Extra Credit Terms and Conditions at any time by posting updated or revised Extra Credit Terms and Conditions on the Something Extra Website.
Please check the Website frequently for updates or revisions to the Terms and Conditions. Use of your Something Extra Loyalty Number or Loyalty Card after the effective date of any amendment to the Extra Credit Terms and Conditions constitutes your agreement to the amendment. If you do not agree with the amendment, you will need to opt out of the Extra Credit scrip program by notifying the Raley’s Service Center at email@example.com. You may continue your Something Extra membership after opting out of Extra Credit.Welcome to Something Extra™! We hope our Something Extra™ Program makes your life easier, healthier and happier. We know it would be easier not to have terms and conditions to read, but then you might miss some of the nifty features of Something Extra™. And we plan to change and improve Something Extra™ over time, so please come back and check this page frequently for any changes.