Official Rules and Regulations
Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 at 11 am PST
Enter only at Raley’s brand Facebook page for a chance to win one (1) of two (2) $25 Raley’s Gift Cards valid at Raley’s, Bel Air or Nob Hill Foods. (Limit one (1) entry per user).
Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
If you choose to participate via a mobile device: Message and data rates may apply as per your mobile/wireless carrier’s rate plan. Such rates may apply even if use of your mobile device does not result in sweepstakes entry. Internet access may not be available on all wireless carriers or in all areas.
1. How to Enter the Sweepstakes:
- Raley’s sweepstakes (ARV: $25) begins on Raley’s brand Facebook feed on Wednesday, June 17th, 2020 at 11 am Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on when initial live broadcast is finished. The Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Limit one (1) entry per person.
b. To participate in the sweepstakes, please do the following:
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1) Register for a Facebook account. If not already a registered Facebook user, you must sign up for a Facebook account to participate in the sweepstakes. (Current Facebook users may skip this step.)
2) Visit the Raley’s brand Facebook pages at https://www.facebook.com/raleys.
3) On the designated sweepstakes post of Starbuck’s Fresh Brew coffee on the Raley’s brand Facebook page, in the comment section, submit a comment pertaining favorite Starbucks roast. All Entries MUST “Like” Raley’s brand Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/raleys) to be eligible. All entries must comply with these Official Rules and the Facebook Rules and the Terms of Service of Facebook; all terms and conditions of Facebook apply. (i) Entries must be public and NOT a private message; (ii) only one (1) Facebook account may be used to participate and use of multiple accounts will result in disqualification; (iii) only one (1) entry per user and use of multiple entries will result in disqualification. Note: Raley’s is unable to translate and properly evaluate comments posted in languages other than English, thus, posting a comment in a language other than English may adversely affect the entrant’s chances of winning.” The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4) Entries will be limited to one (1) per participant.
5) Raley’s, Bel Air Mart, Nob Hill General Store, Inc. are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, the Facebook website, or the Raley’s brand Facebook page or due to service outages or delays, computer difficulties, or other technological glitches
YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE TO CANCEL OR OTHERWISE DISCONTINUE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, BUT THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO COMPETE FOR OR WIN A PRIZE.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. The Sweepstakes is open to participants who are 18 years of age or older and legally reside in California or Nevada in one of the following counties: Alameda, Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Churchill, Carson City, Colusa, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Douglas, El Dorado, Elko, Fresno, Glenn, Humboldt (CA), Humboldt (NV), Lake, Lassen, Madera, Mariposa, Marin, Mendocino, Merced, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Washoe, Yolo, and Yuba counties.
- Employees of Sponsor, affiliated entities, their affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- The Sweepstakes is limited to participants who currently have an active Facebook account or who are willing to register for a Facebook account. Consumers who prefer not to register for a Facebook will be deemed ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes, which is offered exclusively through Facebook.
- Users must “like” the Raley’s Facebook brand page to be eligible to win.
- Prizesa. Two winners will be randomly selected and the prize consists of one (1) $25 Raley’s Gift Card each, valid at Raley’s, Bel Air or Nob Hill Foods. (ARV: $25 each)
- Prize will be awarded on Monday, June 22nd, 2020 upon completion of the Facebook Live event and mailed directly to winner.
- Raley’s may, at its sole discretion, distribute prizes in one of the following ways: by sending the prize redemption to winner (1) via U.S. Mail or other carrier or (2) by any other means the company, at its sole discretion, deems prudent and of which it makes a reasonable effort to inform sweepstakes participants.
d. Any prize not claimed within three (3) days of Raley’s notifying the winner on Facebook, and/or any prize not claimed according to the rules of the sweepstakes, will be forfeited by the winner.
e. No substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents will be permitted in lieu of prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash should it deem such action warranted. Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) described above and do not include taxes (including sales tax), gratuities, or any other expenses, which are presumed to be the sole responsibility of the winner.4. Selection of Winner:a. On Monday, June 22nd, 2020, two (2) winners will be selected and announced via random drawing. Winner will be notified via a Facebook message.
b. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
c. Winner will be notified via Facebook. If the winner cannot be reached within three (3) days after he or she is selected, an alternate winner may be selected via random drawing from all remaining eligible entries and notified via Facebook.
5. Conditions: a. Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of giveaway winners. Winners may be required to read and agree to a Winner’s Agreement and Release form (the “release form”).
b. By participating in the sweepstakes, winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstakes without additional financial or other compensation and to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:a. Raley’s, at its sole discretion, may accept or disqualify an Entry that contains either a technically incorrect required unique term or content in addition to the required content. Entries that are not both actually visible and received by Raley’s will not be entered into the sweepstakes. For purposes of this sweepstakes, an Entry is “received” when the Facebook website records your Entry and it is visible to Raley’s and appears on the Raley’s Facebook page wall. Incorrect and/or incomplete Entries, Entries received outside the Entry Period will be void.
b. Each Submission must not infringe upon any party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material, it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group), it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
c. Entrant irrevocably grants Raley’s and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant’s Submission, including, but not limited to, the recording and the performances contained therein (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by Raley’s, in its sole discretion), as well as to use Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, “Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Sweepstakes (with or without using the Entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Raley’s use of the Submission, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against Raley’s for the use of the Submission or Entrant’s Likeness or statements.
d. Each Submission must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the Entrant).
e. Raley’s in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Raley’s Websites or is otherwise in violation of the rules. Raley’s further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
f. Raley’s reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the sweepstakes, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value.
g. Failure to comply with the sweepstakes rules may result in a participant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion Raley’s.
h. Raley’s is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize.
6. Winner’s Release:
By participating in the sweepstakes, entrants release Raley’s and Facebook from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The winner acknowledges that Raley’s has not arranged for and does not carry insurance of any kind for his/her benefit or that of his/her heirs’ relative to this Prize and that he/she is solely responsible for obtaining life, travel, or any other insurance for his/her own protection.