Official Rules and Regulations 5/25/2023 – 7/4/2023. Enter at https://www.raleys.com/landing/keystone-grand-reopening-sweepstake/ for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) prize packages including one (1) prize package with a solo stove bonfire 2.0 and solo stove sticks, one (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s, and (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations: If you choose to participate via a mobile device: Message and data rates may apply as per your mobile/wireless carrier’s rate plan. Such rates may apply even if use of your mobile device does not result in Sweepstakes entry. Internet access may not be available on all wireless carriers or in all areas.
How to Enter the Sweepstakes:
- Raley’s Keystone Avenue Grand Reopening Sweepstake begins on 5/25/2023 at 9:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending on 7/4/2023 at 11:59:00 PM. Entry Receipt Deadline 7/4/2023. Winners contacted on 7/5/2023. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Entries are limited to (1) entry per person.
- To participate in the Sweepstakes, enter via one of the following method:
- Online Entry, please do the following:
- Visit the Raley’s Keystone Avenue Grand Reopening Sweepstake page at https://www.raleys.com/landing/keystone-grand-reopening-sweepstake/
- On the designated Raley’s Keystone Avenue Grand Reopening Sweepstake web page https://www.raleys.com/landing/keystone-grand-reopening-sweepstake/, entrants must enter their first name, last name, mailing address, phone number, and email address. Entries made via social media comments are not valid.
- Entries are limited to (1) per participant
- Raley’s or DBA Raley’s O-N-E Market, Bel Air Mart, Nob Hill General Store, Inc. are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet or the Raley’s Keystone Avenue Grand Reopening Sweepstake website due to service outages or delays, computer difficulties, or other technological glitches YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE TO CANCEL OR OTHERWISE DISCONTINUE YOUR SOMETHING EXTRA ACCOUNT, BUT THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR ELIGIBILITY TO COMPETE FOR OR WIN A PRIZE.
- Eligibility Restrictions:a. The Sweepstakes is open to participants who are 18 years of age or older and legally reside in California or Nevada in one of the following counties: Alameda (CA), Alpine (CA), Amador (CA), Butte (CA), Calaveras (CA), Churchill (NV), Carson City (NV), Colusa (CA), Contra Costa (CA), Del Norte (CA), Douglas (NV), El Dorado (CA), Elko (NV), Esmeralda (NV), Fresno (CA), Glenn (CA), Humboldt (CA), Lake (CA), Lassen (CA), Lyon (NV), Madera (CA), Mariposa (CA), Marin (CA), Mendocino (CA), Merced (CA), Mineral (NV), Modoc (CA), Mono (CA), Monterey (CA), Napa (CA), Nevada (CA), Nye (NV), Placer (CA), Plumas (CA), Sacramento (CA), San Benito (CA), San Francisco (CA), San Joaquin (CA), San Mateo (CA), Santa Clara (CA), Santa Cruz (CA), Shasta (CA), Sierra (CA), Siskiyou (CA), Solano (CA), Sonoma (CA), Stanislaus (CA), Stoney (NV), Sutter (CA), Tehama (CA), Trinity (CA), Tuolumne (CA), Washoe (NV), Yolo (CA), and Yuba (CA) counties. b. Employees of Sponsor, affiliated entities, their affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- The prize consists of one (1) of three (3) prize packages including one (1) prize package with a solo stove bonfire 2.0 and solo stove sticks, one (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s, and (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s.
- Prizes will be awarded based on random selection on 7/5/2023.
- Raley’s may, at its sole discretion, distribute prizes in one of the following ways: by sending the prize redemption to winner (1) via U.S. Mail or other carrier or (2) by any other means the company, at its sole discretion, deems prudent and of which it makes a reasonable effort to inform Sweepstakes participants.
- Any prize not claimed within three (3) days of Raley’s notifying the winner, and/or any prize not claimed according to the rules of the Sweepstakes, will be forfeited by the winner.
- No substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents will be permitted in lieu of prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash should it deem such action warranted. Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) described above and do not include taxes (including sales tax), gratuities, or any other expenses, which are presumed to be the sole responsibility of the winner. f. Raley’s reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate/non-relevant submissions, including the winning submission.
- Selection of Winners:
- On 7/5/2023, three (3) will be randomly selected to win one (1) of three (3) prize packages including one (1) prize package with a solo stove bonfire 2.0 and solo stove sticks, one (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s, and (1) prize package with a $250 gift card to Raley’s. Winners will be notified via email or phone call.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified via email or phone call.
- Raley’s reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate/non-relevant submissions, including the winning submission.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of giveaway winners. Winners may be required to read and agree to a Winner’s Agreement and Release form (the “release form”).
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes without additional financial or other compensation and to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may accept or disqualify an Entry that contains either a technically incorrect required unique term or content in addition to the required content. Entries that are not both actually visible and received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an Entry is “received” when the Raley’s ONE Market Grand Opening Sweepstakes form is completed at (enter website here) or Mailed Entry Form is received at the Free Entry Address and must be post marked prior to Entry Receipt Deadline. Incorrect and/or incomplete Entries, and Entries received outside the Entry Period will be void.
- Each Submission must not infringe upon any party’s intellectual property or other rights; it must be suitable for display and publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent, including but not limited to nudity or profanity); it must not contain obscene or pornographic material, it must not contain defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group), it must not include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
- Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant’s Submission, including, but not limited to, the recording and the performances contained therein (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion), as well as to use Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, “Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Sweepstakes (with or without using the Entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of the Submission and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of the Submission or Entrant’s Likeness or statements.
- Each Submission must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the Entrant).
- Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sponsor’s Websites or is otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value.
- Failure to comply with the Sweepstakes rules may result in a participant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of a prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not arranged for and does not carry insurance of any kind for his/her benefit or that of his/her heirs’ relative to this Prize and that he/she is solely responsible for obtaining life, travel, or any other insurance for his/her own protection.