Your next Something Extra Dollars will be issued on:
Something Extra Benefits
Groceries Delivered in as Little as Two Hours.
New store completely rebuilt with upscale design
By Amy Johnston | Wednesday August 13, 2008
WEST SACRAMENTO, CA – On Wednesday, Aug. 27, the new Nob Hill Foods store at 6061 Snell Avenue (at Santa Teresa Blvd.) in San Jose will officially open for business, providing an entirely new shopping experience for both new and returning guests.
With 20,000 square feet added to the overall floor plan, this Nob Hill Foods store was completely rebuilt to bring customers an upscale, inviting new store with fresh décor, expanded specialty departments and additional convenient services to make grocery shopping more than just a chore.
“We’re delighted to bring this new Nob Hill Foods store to the San Jose community,” said Raley’s President and CEO, Bill Coyne. “We’ve made room for more of the exceptional meat and produce we’re famous for, in addition to our extensive natural and organic foods selection. Delicious food, together with superior customer service, is what awaits our shoppers, and we warmly invite the community of San Jose to come celebrate with us and to visit their newest Nob Hill Foods neighborhood market.”
The celebration begins with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 8:30 a.m. in the store. Community members and local dignitaries will be onsite to kick off the opening day and officially declare the store open for business.
Throughout the Grand Opening day, guests will enjoy food sampling and many in-store giveaways, including free bags of groceries throughout the day packed in Nob Hill Foods reusable bags. At the Something Extra Open House, an event offering an exclusive first look at the latest issue of the free in-store magazine, guests will enjoy free sampling from local vendors and cooking demonstrations from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Later that evening, the store will host a Meet-The-Winemaker bottle signing event with local winemaker Marty Bargetto from Bargetto Winery in celebration of the new Raley’s/Nob Hill Foods Wine Club. Customers can enter to win an Ultimate Zin Tasting Trip for four to Amador Wine Country when they join the Wine Club.
The Grand Opening festivities continue:
· Saturday, Aug. 30: Here’s to your health! Nob Hill Foods is making it easy for customers to lead healthy lifestyles with free health screenings including bone density, cholesterol and blood glucose testing. Also, customers can participate in body fat testing and enjoy food sampling featuring all-natural and organic products.
· Saturday, Sept. 6: For the kids. Fun for the whole family, kids and parents alike will enjoy cupcake decorating, yoga classes and shopping tours. Plus, guests can meet Mr. Jelly Belly.
The store features a variety of wholesome foods and specialty departments, including:
· Oven Fresh Bakery and Fresh Deli, offering fresh-baked breads, indulgent desserts, prepared salads and fully-cooked entrées ready to heat-and-eat
· Full Service Meat and Seafood, featuring USDA Choice Black Angus Beef and fresh seafood
· Natural Foods, a signature department featuring natural supplements and organic offerings
· Produce Department, offering the best in AgriCheckâ certified produce and organic produce
· Peet’s Coffee & Tea, serving specialty coffee drinks and exotic tea blends in a café setting
· Gourmet Sandwich Shop, featuring grilled panini sandwiches
· Soup Kiosk, pour a cup of Nob Hill Trading Company hot, gourmet soup
Chef-Prepared Sushi, hand-rolled and made fresh every day
For customers to make the most out of their shopping trip:
· Pharmacy Department, providing prescription services for all major insurance programs and offering professional advice seven days a week
· Self-Checkout Lanes, four do-it-yourself stands give customers another option
· Floral Department, offering beautiful pre-arranged fresh flowers and custom arrangements
· Full Service US Bank, an in-store branch offering customers great convenience, open seven days a week
Community Commitment: Raley’s/Nob Hill Foods also offers its customers an easy way to give to local residents in need. The company brings a strong commitment to each community it serves with its support of Food For Families, its own non-profit charity that gathers donations year-round from customers and colleagues to help feed the hungry in the communities each store serves. One hundred percent of donations made in San Jose will go to the local chapters of The Salvation Army and Second Harvest Food Bank, which serve families in need in the community.
Nob Hill Trading Co. La Huaca Single Origin Panamanian Coffee Estate: La Huaca Region: ...
Join Yvette Waters, MS, RDN, CISNN—our Nutrition Strategist and Brand Influencer—as ...
Added sugar is hiding in many surprising packaged foods and beverages. Therefore, added ...
When you want to pack more goodness into fewer bites. This icon means that a product that ...